Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm offering free cosmetic surgery as part of a tv program, where do I go to get max exposure?

I offer free cosmetic surgery as part of a television program where I can go for maximum exposure? Want to get in touch with a lot of regular people who need plastic surgery to date, then where is the best place to go? I am aware of Craigslist, but I think that is too narrow for my taste. Someone with a better idea? Scam alert. Any well-known television producer who have given resources. Asking people from Yahoo Answers = SCAM. This is a good place. What type of plastic surgery is being done? Moreover, what explains the lifeguard said? It is unlikely that the surgeon is waiting to find their own patients, who would work for producers. Learn more. I love to have a nose job, I'll be your patient. I will volunteer that I can do with a boob job! Myspace post bulletins here, or if you want to go out and market, go to the mall, the focus of some people and there you go, turn it down? Try putting a pamphlet from a local beauty salon or gym / fitness center in your area. Go to a news station and local newspapers for some of the care I want for my face! Lol I had breast cancer, start here. I also have to do my face. Jowell other than I like. I want a boob job.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

In a society where looking young is of paramount importance we spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars each year in order to ensure our appearance is as good as possible. For this reason many now opt for cosmetic surgery which can offer a perfect solution and give us the self confidence we yearn for. Learn more:

cosmetic surgery advice

Post a Comment