Monday, March 7, 2011

What do you think about cosmetic surgery?

Have you ever had cosmetic surgery or know anybpdy? What do you think? GOOD OR BAD? I can not do because of your car accident 2 years ago broken glass in my face at the window, and I have scars on his face, raised scars and laser scar removal surgery in 6 weeks and put me under anesthesia of course, when they do, but I miss a lot of work and school, of course, is something really big to me, or id never be happy with me it seems that slowly but not fast enough for me had scars since I was 17 years and now I have 19 I am ready to be nice i think people can become too addicted to it, like people, so they need botox or may be something that is not too extreme, and that's good, but people will end up on top looking worse than before they had any kind of surgery! I did not and do not think I know anyone who a. I believe a person should only get if it makes their lives better examples covering scars and stuff, or if someone is really down on its flat-chestedness. But I do not think you will go crazy as Jodie Marsh and Cher 'cos it's just a bit stupid and worthless. But I guess that individual (:.I have not and I do not think good things are artificial, and you have a natural beauty, it is good for them that much lijkt wiered or have been through some bad mishapps have. USE OF NIM & Multani.

0 comments:

Post a Comment