Saturday, March 5, 2011

What would be a good arguable issue about cosmetic surgery?

This is a paper for my English class and I chose my topic. But I need help finding a topic of cosmetic surgery that has two sides, but also very interesting and original! Helping Michael Jackson, I would first verify that the most common reasons for plastic surgery and then trying to "fix" the problem. I think it's interesting.People to do a facelift, many times more likely to have major surgery done later. Are some forms of cosmetic surgery is required? In what contexts are necessary or not? Is it really improve the quality of life? Do the benefits outweigh the risks? You can talk about the problem of wanting to see the best in comparison with being happy with who you are. In an episode of Extreme Makeover a teacher had become more and more members of the community thought that sends a negative message to students about vanity. Conversely, the teacher thought it was a message of welcome by the way too happy for them and be healthy when you search on YouTube or the style network or the Extreme Makeover, you can find the clip. I hope this helps .

0 comments:

Post a Comment