Sunday, March 6, 2011

What is France's opinion on Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery? Are there any statistics to prove their opinion?

I need some help with some research I am doing - I can not find a good opinion of France-cosmetic surgery. I know it is very popular in France, but I need some statistics and views on this and if there are any bad things in France on cosmetic surgery. Well, if plastic surgery is popular in France, it means that France is OK with this process on the bottom of the page, you have a famous French flag. Click it and you will go to the website of the French response. Of course it would help if you can ask in French. But you can try in English. More people speak English French to French. From my knowledge of France, I doubt that it is as popular as it is here. The French are more land than we are. Of course, things change. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment