Friday, February 18, 2011

Can cosmetic surgery change facial bone shape?

I am a bit ugly, and I have the intention of obtaining a plastic surgeon, I think it's a problem with my bone structure of the jaw than have heard about plastic surgery, the jaw, but does not change the basic form single jaw. So there are some procedures available that can change my base of the jaw? PS Please do not tell me to be happy with what I am what I do not agree so easily. Yes, things r as bone implants and maxillofacial surgery performed hwich can really change the way ur face wud see, where sunrises and maxillofacial surgeons r doing tht all these fall under the broad head of plastic surgery, to see a plastic surgeon wud really help. Yes and no. You can put an implant in the jaw, but can not remove anything, so I could make it bigger, but not least, if that makes any sense. Be sure that you carefully check your surgeon, have a good and reliable is very important. The standard procedures are implants or filler. Also lipo. I doubt that the shaving of the mandible (jaw) bone radical change can only happen by having a chin implant, fat suction or saline implants in the cheek area. We do not accept silicone in the face and always looking for qualified physician before undergoing surgery. Some procedures are still available for a beauty professional! Much cheaper and safer .

0 comments:

Post a Comment