Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What can I do about unsatisfactory cosmetic surgery?

I had some cosmetic surgery to 3 months. Everything is now healed, but it's not nearly what I had expected it seems. A complaint against the doctor is a last result, because there are many problems, and all staff were friendly with me. So in addition to sue, what can I do, however, unsatisfactory results of plastic surgery? The surgery costs $ 2000. I want satisfaction. Nothing. You get what you paid for. What do you think you look damn like Brad Pitt or something later? Cosmetic surgery can not work miracles. Maybe others want cosmetic surgery and pay more money, or you can not do surgery and be yourself:) Do you feel surgeon who did the procedure? Their expectations are realistic? Do you consent form you signed? Many procedures last longer than three months to get the final result. Do not give details on the hat she had done, I can not say anything. No lawyer will take your case, unless there is clear negligence and financial losses that only care about money. $ 2000 worth 5 minutes of your time. Your surgeon may be able to fix it you do not like, or may be able to better explain what the surgery can and can not achieve. Plastic surgeons generally do not want to have another satisfied patient, then you really need to try to resolve it with the first one .

0 comments:

Post a Comment