Monday, February 21, 2011

what kind of cosmetic surgery would i have to get to make my face less round?

I'm 17, I used to be very attractive, but in recent years my face has become too big and round and wide it looks disgusting and I'm thinking of getting a surgery to repair it, because I have been depressed since what I see ugly. Does anyone know what type of plastic / cosmetic surgery will fix this? a chin implant! ;) Add devil horns, very shexy. Promise:) Check with a local doctor, because it has more information than anyone in this forum. Good luck! lose weight ABIT Yes 17 is too young for plastic surgery, but if it really bothers you, you can get a chin implant, but to really look. Poor chin implant is very clear in the meantime you can look at the hairstyles on the web, ones that make you epically to make your face less round http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephotogalleries/ss/roundfa. h htm Here are some ideas to start realizing that you are beautiful as is, and his round face may be less when you get older, good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment