Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where to go for the best in cosmetic surgery and dentistry in Angeles City, Philippines?

I am interested in having more cosmetic procedures including dental work, I will come back to Angeles City, Philippines, do you know which one is best? Ask if you are local, they know better. Britannia doctors, dentists and cosmetic located in the enclave Complex, Friendship Rd., Angeles City, Philippines. Excerpt from their website: WORLD HEALTH Britannia Medical Center (BMC) is a first open to doctors and dentists, which is conveniently located on the Enclave Complex, located in the File-Am Vriendschap Road in Angeles City, and offers a high-end diagnostic and therapeutic services in medicine and dentistry. We provide quality care to our four focal points (the welfare and aesthetic medicine advanced, the latest cosmetic implants and dentistry, diagnostic services, international-wide and medical research), which brings together experts from around the center to provide patients with medical treatment of the global state of the art and the best possible results beyond their business centers, we also offer a wide range of specialties in health, medicine (including cardiology, pulmonology, gastroenterology and ), general surgery (including urology and orthopedics), pediatrics, obstetrics and gynekologi. Our mission Britannia Medical Center aims to provide the best care possible in a compassionate and safe, and then moved to the attention of advanced research and continuing medical education, improving health and welfare of patients that several local and international. I'm from the city of Los Angeles and admitted dental addict.I I go to different clinics for comparison and research of the highest sand before dental clinic of a dental Britannia Medical Centre (britanniamedicalcenter.com) that they have the latest equipment (I saw they zoom past missing teeth whitening, and high-tech equipment and the best in the implant) and dentists very professional and intelligent. Your team of cosmetic surgery is also one of the best in Asia, because they were trained. Some dental clinics for the city of Angeles "Bonifacio Dental Clinic" and "Cruz Dental Clinic, but they are not even close to Britannia. From Brittania is like in another country because it is very beautiful, as I have heard are heard by a british guy and was built to standards internatioinal. They are also medical tourism, where they have many patients from other countries have their dental care at a very low price .

0 comments:

Post a Comment