If money is no object, you would have plastic surgery? Not for anything medical as fixing a burn or a cleft palate, but something cosmetic as a nose job or breast augmentation. Nope. I will not be the thing for ever and ever. It depends on the person. if it is something that you feel better about themselves, then by all means. Breast implants are terrible for you. But as the reduction and etc. I am completely finished. things in my body, not in. It's just something wrong with a foreign object in my body. No, you should not have to "repair" surgery is a superficial problem. Cosmetic surgery is only one way to show a little extra money and try to become a human Barbie doll. Sure. I do not want breasts ha.But ha anyway, we are born into these bodies and they are ours. I think we have the right to do whatever we want them.although I think some decisions are clearly better than others. I have no bad feelings for people who want to look better now often do not improve in the final all.but that's just me. To me.whatever. I think I like the sharp nose, but do not kill me for it. I lost weight and I have some skin here and there that I would get if he had spare change around to do. For augmentation.well think fake boobs look absolutely terrible in which you do not need to after a mastectomy. But still I think people who think they need are perfectly fine. I have no desire to play them.ewwwwww not. Best boobs new or nose of a not very happy people. should receive treatment instead. Moreover, large fake all crazy and cool anymore.its traaaashy. If you can afford, and you really do your research on the procedure and the doc, why not? Most of the respondents are young enough not to corrective cosmetic surgery is necessary [except perhaps dermabrasion], but I can understand the determination of a large nose, breasts, unless you have a tummy tuck after a few Csections, etc, etc, only what you "need", not the entire body! Lack of empathy in the world today means that you write comments, which can be painful for others. Please stop being so judgmental and try to make others' viewpoints to understand. There are people who have some form of deformity (it feels for them) - for example, someone with a big nose on your face, or someone who does not even fit into a AAA cup bras dominates (thatd be me, ladies and gentlemen). If you can afford, and you really do your research on the procedure and the doc, why not? Most of the respondents are young enough not to corrective cosmetic surgery is necessary [except perhaps dermabrasion], but I can understand the determination of a large nose, breasts, unless you have a tummy tuck after a few Csections, etc, etc, only what you "need", not the entire body! Lack of empathy in the world today means that you write comments, which can be painful for others. Please stop being so judgmental and try to make others' viewpoints to understand. There are people who have some form of deformity (it feels for them) - for example, someone with a big nose on your face, or someone who does not even fit into a AAA cup bras dominates (thatd be me, ladies and gentlemen). If you can afford, and you really do your research on the procedure and the doc, why not? Most of the respondents are young enough not to corrective cosmetic surgery is necessary [except perhaps dermabrasion], but I can understand the determination of a large nose, breasts, unless you have a tummy tuck after a few Csections, etc, etc, only what you "need", not the entire body! Lack of empathy in the world today means that you write comments, which can be painful for others. Please stop being so judgmental and try to make others' viewpoints to understand. There are people who have some form of deformity (it feels for them) - for example, someone with a big nose on your face, or someone who does not even fit into a AAA cup bras dominates (thatd be me, ladies and gentlemen).
0 comments:
Post a Comment