Friday, February 11, 2011

cosmetic Surgery?

I have two genetic defects that my doctor told me never change. 1 is that my thighs are too big. everyone in my family has big thighs, so I guess that comes with it. I wear size 13 in life, but the size of 20 to the thighs. find jeans. impossible. also to find bras are impossible. I'm bigger than a C on one side and a little less than each other. The doctor and my parents suggested surgery.but IDK. my friend's mother had surgery and had a horrible recovery that still runs in a season later. also.might medication / anesthesia, brain damage? is it really worth it and insurance will pay for it? please reply if u can tell me something I should know about the surgery before deciding on Tues I had cosmetic surgery in Germany and trust me, that will change your life. Successful plastic surgery is absolutely amazing. For the first time in their breasts, I recommend you set them and go to a size that does not require the use of a bra at all. life is 1000000 times better without a bra, too, the recovery is soo much better. thighs, no, I have big thighs and runs in the family. if you can fix this, please. will not be sorry. a little pain is nothing compared to the psychological boost it gives you. I do not think it's a good idea for the surgery for you. It makes life much easier, but you should only do so if desired. No one can make these decisions for you. These are all things that you should discuss with your doctor. Tell him your concerns. No one on this site better than helping a doctor with a title, if you decide to run! Make an appointment with him to talk exclusively with any concerns you have, make a list of questions and address of each and you will be able to do better decsision. The Anesthesia not hurt your brain. And it depends on your insurance, but for some they can not pay for you because I think it would be plastic surgery, you'll have to check with your insurance company and their policies, you must do immediately to take because it would be in control of time. Good luck .

0 comments:

Post a Comment