Sunday, February 27, 2011

Do blind people get elective cosmetic surgery at the same rate as sighted people?

I began to wonder if using the anti-wrinkle cream as fast as people can see her wrinkles. If people do these things all over the world to give "better" to others, so one would think that would do the same blind as the blind. The same goes for tanning beds or makeup. I think it's the same in different degrees, but cosmetic surgery is on another level. In any case, that makes the study interesting, of course, is not it? Another thing: have the same types of bulimia? . I think the community of blind people almost feel more pressure from the company to look at the fact that we try to live up to that image, but some can not even see what they are competing. I can be part a bit because I'm friends who are blind (and we all know how they are teenagers), but I'm very ashamed of his appearance. Most makeup, if you are overweight, and cetera.B But blind people are a diverse group, and when I say that many are concerned about their appearance, they all do not think it would be an interesting study .

0 comments:

Post a Comment